Content is King and Consistency is the Queen that sits on the throne next to him. It is important to create content that engages, informs, or entertains the reader AND to do it on a regular basis.
With these simple tips you will find that filling your content calendar is easier than you imagined.
- Know what you are writing and why you are writing it.
- Craft a calendar that works for you â€“ set up templates for post, lay out titles that work with your theme and focus, and set up bullet points for the titles.
- Make a commitment to write daily â€“ the goal is 500 words per day.
- Clear the air – kick the excuses to the curb, dedicated a space, and set a timer.
- Just say NO – no editing, no comparisons, and no opinions.
- Attendees can expect to walk away with working titles and outlines to begin the writing process