We love the WordPress community that is growing all over the South. We are currently looking to round out our team with those who can help make WordCamp Birmingham 2016 a wonderful experience for all. (Tip: read through to the bottom on how to get a FREE ticket to WordCamp next weekend.)
- We have one-hour shifts for those who want to help keep the event moving during sessions on October 29th.
- We also have 4 spots for Room MC’s. You’ll get to introduce speakers, make announcements, help with video recordings and work with the speakers.
- We have spots open on the Registration Desk as well to help WordCampers get their day started right and to help answer questions.
- We also have a position for All Day Volunteer. You’ll have to click through to the official Volunteer Sign-Up post to get the details on that one.
There are only two requirements to volunteer:
- Smile a lot.
- Adhere to the code of conduct.
Also, we know you have a winning attitude and a giving spirit, and we want to give you the chance to show that off at WordCamp. In fact, we’ll give you a coupon code for a free ticket if you sign-up to volunteer for 4 hours on October 29th. What do you think? Got the time? Got the smiles?
That’s it. Are you up for it?